I had a couple of disasterous attempts at Mynnette's Technique Tuesday technique last month which was velveteen stamping but didn't think I'd have anything to share as they just didn't work so I gave up as I was close to the deadline. http://mynnettestechniquetuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/velveteen-stamping.html However, the deadline has been extended, and following some further helpful instructions for the stupid (that's me btw!) I realised where I went wrong (thanks Mynnette) so I finally have something that worked!
It was a totally new technique to me, and providing you read the instructions properly and use the right ink (doh!) then it works perfectly so do check out the technique if its new to you too and give it a go.
I used my favourite Hero Arts Set in the foreground and an Elzybels leaf in the background which you can see most clearly in the flower head (the velveteen technique in action!) I finished with an embossed white sentiment in a label aperture on the green base card.