Monday 3 June 2013

Schwarz

I do like a black background on a card so joining in with the new KIS challenge which required just that was a no-brainer  http://kis-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/kis-15-schwarzer-hintergrund.html


I went for something simple but with strong colour to match the bold background (do excuse the awful photo - I think I need to give the card another wipe to remove excess embossing dust!)   I used a CTMH set which I won on ebay as I love the big bold sentiment - and embossed everything in either vanilla white (my new fave colour) or red.  The yellow was coloured with copics over the white and finished with yellow stickles as my yellow embossing powder wasn't opaque and didn't show up on the black.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I do like this bright neon look against the black background! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bold colours against the black.... Great idea to colour embossed designs :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara,
    wow, I love those bold colours on black, gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Keep it simple!,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips