Friday 14 June 2013

Friendly sheep

I've had a stressful week and not much sleep, so needed a little crafting to wind down before bedtime tonight so I decided to play along with this week's challenge at There She Goes Stamps which is based on this inspiration photo http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/tsg211-inspiration.html


As soon as I saw the photo, I knew I had a sheet of DP that was the exact same pattern as the wall paper in the house so I immediately wanted to use some of that and I liked the bright pink with it so naturally I decided to add a pink sheep.......


I used a 3cm strip of the DP (fancy pants - park bench collection) down the side of the card and then added a layer of white card over the top which overhangs the DP slightly and is popped up on dimensional foam.  I stamped the sentiment onto this panel.  I stamped 3 sheep onto copic colouring card and coloured 2 grey and white and one pink and fussy cut them out.  To finish the card I simply created a sheep tower by sticking them just to the white raised panel.

Wouldn't the countryside be pretty if we had pink sheep?  Just putting that out there...........


2 comments:

  1. So fab, Tara - totally love how you used those sheep with the photo! Thx for joining us at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.... Why stop at pink, lets go rainbow colours :0)!!!
    Such a fun card Tara. Have a great time meeting up with Deborah... We're just leaving the country on a holiday to Switzerland so I'll catch up when were back :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips