Thursday 6 June 2013

CAS Camera

The challenge this week at There She Goes Stamps is to make a CAS card and as I love their stamps and CAS is my style, I had to join in  http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/tsg210-cas.html


I decided to use this weeks' sketch from CAS(E) this sketch http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/cts-31.html  and the colours from Play Date Cafe http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/gorgeous-great-impressions.html   and this is what I came up with when I combined all 3 challenges into one CAS card.


I went with a favourite stamp set - Oh Snap - and my favourite of the camera images from it coupled with a film canister.  I coloured both with copics and did a bit of layering of the camera and lense to add dimension adding a little glitter and glossy accents cos CAS doesn't have to be bland.  To follow the sketch I used a little striped DP (fancy pants) and a strip of really fun film cell washi tape.  I finished with a sentiment from the same set in versafine deep lagoon.


11 comments:

  1. I agree Tara, CAS doesn't have to be bland and your snappy card certainly isn't! I love the splashes of colour against the neutrals and the layered lens looks brilliant. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara this image is so much fun! Love the camera. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your take on the sketch! This is brilliant - the colours really pop and I do like the touch of sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool! I've never seen film strip washi but that really is cute. I love this stamp set and adding the dimension to the camera was a great idea. Thanks so much for playing at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That washi tape is the perfect finishing touch! This stamp set is one of my favorites too! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card :)washi tape is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally rock the Images...I look at this and I jump to your blog..lovely idea to the sketch...great job....good luck with the challenge...

    I am also joining the challenge on CAS(E) this sketch....my card is Nr. 84...would you mind to see it on my blog...I would be so happy if you could leave me some love...thanks before,hugs...Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, and super cute card! Thank you for playing along with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun take on the color story this week and I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cool is your camera?! i love the different layers. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips