Friday 13 July 2012

Sports Mania

The challenge this week at the Craft Room is all about sports  http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/sports.html  so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to share some cards I made to send to my friend Lynne for her Candlelighters Children's Cancer fundraising box



I made all of them using the Sports Mania Cartridge on my cricut - some more sucessfully than others I have to say.  I think the framed "balls" are the most sucessful images on this cartridge for simple cards - getting the sizing right on the footballer was clearly impossible!




10 comments:

  1. They`re all absolutely brilliant Tara I`m so grateful.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to do, Super cards love the framed balls XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Tara...I thought you'd been using your cameo!!
    The framed balls are my favourite too, the tennis one is my favourite :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're just super! I think I might have to invest in one of these machines :))) Love the framed balls too, and like Jenny, the Tennis is my favourite! I really like the golfing ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous collection of cards - and I think the footballer is just the right size actually, and for such a good cause...Thank you so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all fab cards and for a great cause, thanks for sharing at craft room challenge, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi..there are all super...they're going to be very popular. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge this fortnight. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all brilliant Tara and look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cards! Lovely thought!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Sports Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are fabulous, and for such a great cause as well. I really don't use my Cricut anywhere near as much as I should, or as well as I should! Thanks for sharing these with us over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips