Wednesday 11 July 2012

CASual Text

Hi - sorry I've been somewhat MIA this week - it's been a bit hectic around here and I had a lot of orders to complete - one of which fits this week's CASual Friday text theme so I'm squeezing in an entry before the challenge closes tomorrow.    This is a commission for someone whose husband is a mad keen cyclist so the sentiment really fits:


The text was created in word and printed and I added a little bling to the 50.  I stamped a row of bicycles using a prima mini stamp using shadow stamping to create a feeling of movement.  I added a little colour to the main image of the bike with pencils.  I finished with a little green wire bike embelishment and a tiny heart.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the lovely comments on my first project acceptance for Paper Crafts Mag - I think I've finally calmed down after all the excitement of finding out on Friday.

Right time to make another card before bath and an early bed.


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tara and such a great card for a guy

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tara - Amsterdam came straight to mind here :) Thanks for the wise words about that book - it isn't uber precious, and am going to Google bag books, or was it book bags. Will recheck your comment :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an absolutely fabulous sentiment! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous male card Tara and I love how you made it really personal. I'm sure the recipient will be delighted with it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the intimated movement of the bike!!! Fantastic card Tara :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips