Sunday 8 May 2011

OLW meets CR84FN

I've been meaning to join some of my blogging friends in a challenge I've been watching for a few weeks - One Layer Wednesday - another CAS blog, but I've just not managed it due to time constraints.  This week I had the time, but have been struggling with the theme of circles as I don't have any circular stamps (or so I thought!)   However, when tidying up earlier I found an alphabet set that is all circles so I can indeed play :-)

It's a very simple card so I wanted simple clean colours and chose to use the lovely colours from this weeks CR84FN challenge which are bright pink, grey and cream.  I simply stamped the sentiment in London Fog, and the flower in Rose Bud, both momento inks, onto a cream base card - it really doesn't get much cleaner or simpler.  (Although the ability to take a straight photo might help!)


Here are the links to the challenges if you want to play along:

OLW - http://simplicitybylateblossom.blogspot.com/2011/05/olw52-round-and-round.html

CR84FN - http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/cr84fn27.html

Night all, Craftilicious x

9 comments:

  1. Super clean and simple card Tara - so glad you could join us at CR84FN this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simplicity is just wonderful, love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card says it all in one layer! PRETTY! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tara. Fab card, I would struggle with this challenge, don't think I could do one layer! lol
    Love your white on white card a couple of posts down, gorgeous flower. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely CAS card! Really such a great punch of color! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara, these stamps were perfect! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, love your brilliant card, great stamping and perfect CAS card:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips