Sunday 29 May 2011

Bookworm!

That's the name of the challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week, and I've had a new Kraftin Kimmie image called "Lucy" for a couple of months but not yet inked her up - so this seemed the perfect excuse ;-)  I decided to make a bookmark - I'm run a bookgroup at my house and have far too many books "on the go" so an extra bookmark always comes in handy!


I simply stamped and coloured "Lucy", cut her out and fixed her to a square of paper which was folded in half, then cut in half diagonally, sticking down the cut side opposite the fold to create a little triangular pocket you can slip over the corner of your page.

Short post as I have 20 minutes to meet the deadline for this challenge - will stop by tomorrow with photos of my stash from the Lincolnshire show which was great.

Catch you later...
Craftilicious x

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tara that's a cute bookmark and it was lovely to meet you at the show today. Hope you got home in a more direct way and enjoyed your day. Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark! I love your choice of colours and this KK image is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya. What a fantastic bookmark. I love all the fab colours. Thanks for playing Bookworm with us at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lovely creation dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips