Wednesday 11 May 2011

Damask Decor

Just a really quick post with a card today that was almost entirely created on my cricut (see now it's out I can't stop playing with it!)  I was browsing the new cartridges out on Monday and found one that I totally had to have immediately so I ordered it and amazingly it arrived in the post yesterday (how's that for service!!!)  It's called Damsak Decor and it's just stunning.

One of the features I liked the look of was the one that allows you to create whole cards at the push of a couple of buttons, and envelopes to match.  So while I was waiting for bath to run yesterday whilst getting ready to go out, I made this - colours inspired by old blue and white china.   A craft candy sentiment was all that was needed to complete the card.  I think you will be seeing a lot more form this cartridge as I start to play with it....



Happy crafting
Craftilicious x

3 comments:

  1. Pretty creation dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous. Please don't tell me about a cart I need. I need to not need. really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips