Tuesday 19 July 2011

More cake.....

Today I am playing along with the CR84FN Challenge which this week is to use yellow, pink and bright pink, which is not a colour combo I would normally be drawn to, but, quite by accident, I used pink and yellow together on my cake for the blog waltz at the weekend and I was pleased with the outcome.   So here I am again, with another cake, and more pink and yellow!


I'm also making this a second entry into this week's CAS-ual Friday's challenge - which is all about sweets and treats.  I'd ordered this stamp last Thursday before the challenge went live - must have been psychic so am so glad it arrived in time for me to play with it!  I hope this still classes as clean and simple enough for the challenge.

The stamp is a from the little peeps range by Stamping Bella and I've coloured it with copics.  Mounted simply onto pink, with a piece of seam binding ribbon sandwiched in between the layers.  The yellow die cut is a marrianne designs and I joined them together with a yellow cherry blossom.  The great sentiment is from the eat cake set by Waltzingmouse which I just can't seem to put away at the minute I love this set so much so sorry if you're bored of seeing it already!!!

Have a great day :-)

Craftilicious x

9 comments:

  1. Well I say you just can't have too many cards with cake on them! She is so CUTE holding the cake and your flourish is FAB! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that little girl peeking out from that ginormous cake! Very well done coloring too! Thanks for playing with the sweet challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest image. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara - just so cute - love the way she's holding up the cake!! I really like the flourish and flower too. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love that yellow flourish! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww this is so sweet, I love the yellow. :)
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I`m losing my way. I`m sure I commented on this card but I obviously haven`t. Put it down to my age lol.
    I love your cake, absolutely wonderful,looks good enough to eat.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much fun is this little lady! Very cute card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips