Friday 1 July 2011

CASual Friday Krafty Men

I was really excited when I saw the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this morning and wished I didn't have to go to work so I could play immediately.  The challenge is to create a card for men, using kraft cardstock.  Sometimes you just get a challenge which you know was meant for you, and as I received a new cricut cartridge yesterday which is all sports related, then I knew instantly that I could use it for this challenge today - you ladies must have seen my order ;-)


I opted for this great football (I know in the US calling this a football will confuse you, but trust me, here soccer is football and I'd get withering looks for calling it soccer!) in a frame with a matching sentiment, both cut on my expression.  I added white behind the ball for realism and then used my WM frame it stamps to create the white frame within the black diecut one, and to create the corner framed edges to bring the card together.  I think I'm really going to use this cartridge a lot once I get to grips with all it can do.

Have a great weekend.

Craftilicious x

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card! The white really makes that football pop! So glad we had just the right challenge for you this week ;) hehe! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara - this is inspired!! Super card for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab footie card Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card, love how the black and white look on Kraft! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card! Have fun with your new cartridge:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun sporty card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Tara, the football looks fab on the Kraft :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips