Sunday 29 May 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch 49

There's a new sketch over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and it's a goodie so I had to play along.  I flipped one of the elements slightly to fit my stamp but I hope it still counts.


I started with a white square base card and used a MS punch to create a scalloped bottom.  I added some purple pearl cardstock embossed with my damask folder.  Next came my waltzingmouse "balm of friendship" stamp - my first ever WM purchase, stamped onto pink DP with purple ink.  I made a carnation from the same DP and added some white branches with another MS punch and used a ribbon to tie the design together to match the sketch.

I might not get much chance to visit blogs tomorrow (or today whichever way you look at it - not yet been to bed but I guess it is Sunday now!) as I'm hoping to get to the papercraft show at Lincoln showground to get some new goodies :-D

See you later - Craftilicious x

7 comments:

  1. Wow lovely creation. Luv the flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my link hasn't appeared on the WM page so I'm linking again today but please note this is a new creation for this challenge and NOT a back link. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the punched edge and your beautiful flower! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara - this is just lovely! I adore the colours and the punched border is fab! I must ink up these stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layered flower, it looks perfect next to that label! Such beautiful colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that flower is gorgeous dear! What a wonderful card! Thanks for joining WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips