Monday 23 May 2011

Meet Fred!

When I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it - I had NO idea what I would ever use him for but Flamingo Fred just stole my heart :-)


I decided to stamp him onto some kraft cardstock and colour with pencils - just a couple of shades of pinks and purples and then put him to one side until I needed him.  When I saw the colours at this weeks CR84FN, I thought they would be great to match with Fred, so I matted him onto some light and dark plum, added an embossed layer of craft and some stars.  The sentiments are made up from different sets - one from a party invite, the other from a random word set.  The reeds are from there she goes.  Finished with a little bow - now who could resist those comic eyebrows???

I am entering Fred into the following challenges - a couple requiring you to use kraft cardstock, and then the CR84FN colour challenge:

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-165-lets-get-krafty.html

http://thespottedchick.blogspot.com/2011/05/thats-krafty-thursday-51.html

http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/cr84fn29.html

Thanks for stopping by - Craftilicious x

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous ,I love fred.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you liked Fred! He's got something about him and he looks great on your card. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun image - love the star borders!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's so cute!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fred is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't coloring on Kraft fun? I just love the look of it and what a SUPER DUPER CUTE image to boot! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhooi,,
    waw,, This card is good, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips