Friday 18 January 2013

One Layer Sport

That was the theme this week at Less is More - to create a one layer card featuring sport or exercise http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/week-102-olc-sports-or-exercise.html

I'm very late playing this week as it's been a rough one but I'm feeling a bit brighter this afternoon so sat up in bed for a spot of colouring as unlike lots of card makers out there who hate both one layer and masculine cards - I love them, and combine to two often!  So here's what I came up with - 2 cards in under 20 mins which has to be a record.


The first is a cricketer from Papermania stamped directly onto kraft card and coloured with my polychormos pencils.  The sentiment is from the same set stamped in red to draw your across to the ball and vice-versa.


Now I know lots of people don't think of fishing as a "proper" sport, but my Dad did and the sentiment would sum him up to a tee were he still with us so I just couldn't resist this set from WPlus9 when I saw it.  It has matching dies too and I just love it.


7 comments:

  1. Two great cards Tara..just the the cricketer on kraft card and your sentiment on the 2nd is fab.
    Hope you are feeling better

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you`ve been poorly Tara, I hope you`re on the mend.
    Your cards are terrific. I love the cricket one, the colouring is perfect.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the cricket card - the colours are so vibrant. And I just love the second card - really made me smile.

    Hope you're feeling a bit better now. Hugs, Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love the fishing one tara

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb colouring Tara, that really is eye-catching and the perfect CAS card for a fisherman too :0)
    Sorry to hear you've been unwell..... colouring in bed sounds rather indulgent though :0)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I missed your card last week, I'm really sorry for the tardy visit! These are simply terrific! The colouring on the cricket one is amazing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips