Thursday 19 September 2013

Hey There!

I finally managed to make a card for the current Clearly Besotted "stamp your own background" challenge  http://stampingsharing.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/clearly-besotted-challenge-4-stamp-your.html


I used the little you said it set and 3 colours of ink to make a speech bubble background stamping them upside down and back to front and adding words into each.  My focal point comes from the other little call me set and for some reason I didn't get the matching dies (doh!) so I cut the phone by hand and coloured it with grey copics.





3 comments:

  1. Wow Tara - this is flipping brilliant!! LOVE the background you created :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lovely card Tara - very retro! :) Great choice of funky colours! Thank you very much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips