Saturday 22 March 2014

Waltzingmouse Gift Cards

It's time for another challenge at Waltzingmouse Fanatics today and this fortnight we're playing with a lovely collection of soft blues and yellow - perfect for spring. I needed to make a gift card for my Mother's birthday for next month and I thought this would be the perfect challenge for it and this is what I came up with.


I used the lovely lace image from French Country, stamped in teal and then coloured in with copics - I love colouring patterns like this.  I then stamped a couple of sentiments - one from Gift Card It and one from Frame It to form a border above and below on the soft grey-pearl card base.

Then on the inside, I made the actual gift card itself using the Gift Card It Die set with some yellow DP and soft blue inks stamping more parts of the Gift Card It stamp set.  We get Mum a magazine subscription each year so this is the perfect way to give her something tangible to open on the day itself.


Hope that's inspired you to play along - numbers were low last challenge and we'd really like to get them up a bit again......

1 comment:

  1. I think it's absolutely fabulous! I love the pretty teal lace and the shimmer on the cardstock too. The gift card inside is a super way to give a magazine subscription! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips