Sunday 9 March 2014

Blingy Watercolour

It's may day again at Make the Day Special Stamp Store - wow the weekends sure seem to come around quick these days!



I was inspired by a couple of challenges - Virginia's new Watercolour challenge and Lawnscaping's bling so I combined the two.  I used the "smush the distress ink pad into the craft mat" technique for my watercolouring once I'd embossed my blossoms and sentiment onto the watercolour card stock.  Super quick and easy technique.  I cut some faux buttoms from the remnants after die cutting the lable and finished with my bling in the form of gems, sequins and glitter.

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/lawnscaping-challenge-77-bling-it.html

http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/virginias-view-challenge-1.html

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE your water-colored panel! Truly lovely in every way! Thanks SO much for linking up to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! And I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That effect is really cool!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Tara! I love the embossed flowers against your beautiful arty background. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips