Friday 27 April 2012

More flakes

I fancied having another got at both this weeks' Less is More challenge to use charms, and this weeks' 52 CCT snowflake challenge but I've had a lot on this week so only got chance to play tonight.  I decided it was a great chance to combine the two and as  I also wanted to join Mynette's frame stamping technique link party I threw that in the mix too!



I used a nestie lable 2 to cut the apperture, stamped around with 3 snowflake stamps in shades of blue and ran it through a snowflake embossing folder.  I stamped an Amy R stamp onto the base card inside the apperture and hung the snowflake charm on blue twine above it.

I'm also entering it into these challenges:

Crafts and Me - Embossing
Pixie Dust Studio - Embossing

9 comments:

  1. Pretty snowflake card Tara.. and love your little charm in the centre...


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara, I love this - gorgeous card and the sentiment is great - a lot of mine are too :)

    Ha, ha - I didn't even think to check my Christmas charms out.

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your label aperture, Tara. I like how you stamped around the edge. Great play on words sentiment, too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quote & a pretty charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SUCH a pretty charm Tara, it complements the embossing folder brilliantly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous! That sentiment is HILARIOUS--love the charm dangling down! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT and thank you SO MUCH for linking to Technique Tuesday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowflakes stamped around the frame Tara, fun sentiment too...hope you don't tempt the cold weather back again with this card!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I LOVE LOVE LOVE this :D The way you have teamed the stamped snowflakes to make that frame with the embossed snowflakes is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx
    P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! Love the little charm! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips