Thursday 19 April 2012

Birthday commission

A quick commission card I've made tonight - all I was asked for was "unusal and sister" and this is what I came up with.


I've made a gatefold card and covered both sides with a strip of gorgeous DP from a tilda stack (winter garden I think) and stamped a couple of frames from Waltzingmouse which are only fixed to the left hand panel so it can still be opened up.  Sentiment is also Waltzingmouse.  I finished with a couple of spellbinders leaf springs and some matching decorative photo corners.

I do think it has a kind of shabby-chic feel which is not my normal style but the papers leant themselves to it. 

I'm going to enter it into the Charisma shabby-chic challenge http://charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-15-shabby-chic.html




5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card just live your pales Tara

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card.
    Love the sentiment frames.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Thanks for playing along with us at this week charisma.

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips