Tuesday 3 April 2012

Beary Happy Birthday

It's my Aunt's birthday today - she's a ripe and lively 81 years young (honestly, we have days out shopping and I have to have a lie down when we get home - she gets in and starts doing the garden!!)  I knew I wanted to use this bear image as she loves teddies but I needed some inspiration for the layout and thankfully this week's annabelle sketch challenge came to the rescue.


 The sketch challenge can be found here  http://annabellestamps.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/absc048.html


The image is from fizzy moon and is coloured with copics with the addition of glitter.  I cut it with a nestie and mounted onto another scalloped nestie and added a gem to the centre of each scallop.  I cut a decorative strip using nestie edgeabilities and added a large gem to the center of each decorative element and then used the die to edge with a narrow pen.  The sentiments are from 3 retired elzybells sets.   It's quite a bit "pinker" than my normal cards, but I think it's quite cute.

It would also be a great card to enter into our charity cards challenge which this month is all about bling and we have a £50 prize package up for grabs. http://stlukescharitycardschallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tara...sweet teddy image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Tara - love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! Love those fun colours and sweet image!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're aunt sounds like a trooper Tara ...must be that generation because my MIL sounds the same!!!
    Such a cute cuddly card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super,super adorable! I'm sure you Aunt will love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful colouring!! Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love it!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips