Thursday 8 March 2012

Christmas Sketch

I'm just making this weeks 52CCT Challenge by the skin of my teeth - my normal weekly crafting schedule has gone way off track!  This week was a sketch, so I managed to do a SUPER-QUICK card just tonight which fits it.


3 simple rows of snowmen cut from a sheet of DP from My Minds Eye 'Be Merry' and a complimentary sentiment in a matching colour.  Not earth shatteringly original but I like it and think it works - I may make another but think I'll try the sentiment in red to match the scarves.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is darling!!! LOVE the snowman paper--and a fabulous use of paper, too! :) That sentiment is great with the snowmen! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - a great flash of inspiration. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how cute are those rows of snowmen, love the simple way you've interpreted the sketch :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips