Thursday 4 August 2011

Double Winner!

Just a really quick post while I eat my lunch at work but I wanted to share my very good mood as I've won two challenges in less than 24 hours and boy am I a happy bunny today because of it :-D

Firstly - I was runner up in the Tiddly Inks/Make it Crafty Steampunk MixnMatch Release "I Spy" challenge which means I get $10 worth of Christy's FABULOUS images to play with.  Check out the blog post  here to find out more about it and it see some the fab new images from Christy.


Then today, the winners of Jeanie Winter's  "That's Krafty Thursday" challenge were announced over on her blog The Spotted Chick and I was TOTALLY thrilled to be named one of the four krafty chicks with my housewarming card.  If you like using kraft cardstock on your cards, then this is the challenge for you - using kraft is the only requirement - otherwise anything goes - so do join Jeanie on the next challenge and you too could be the proud owner of  your own Clara badge ;-)



I have another card to share this evening so will see you all then.

Craftilicious x

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Tara. A very worthy winner considering all you do for running the St Luke's Charity Challenge Blog. I'm so pleased for you. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay!!! Yippeee! Hooray!!! Well done you!!!
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tara! A very worthy win - this card is just fabulous!! Love your colouring!

    Good luck with the QP DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what a clever chick then! Well done you :)
    Love the house warming card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. And so well deserved, Tara. This card ROCKS!!
    Clara looks right at home in her new nest too! LOL!
    Congratulations!! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips