Wednesday, 1 May 2013

His and Hers

I'm behind on this week's lessons already and there are so many brilliant videos that there are a lot of homework options to choose from so I'm even further behind on that!

It looks like I'm favouring Jennifer - it's just the way it went - I do want to do some of the other techniques I just happened to do these two first!


I really liked this stamping below the line idea and for my HIS I used Elzybells Floral Ferver leaves, a hero arts sentiment and some black pearl dots.  I double stamped in neon green and chocolate inks.  For my HERS version I used stitched flowers and stitched sentiments from the Crafts Meow with copic colouring.


Whilst I had the leaves stamps out I used a single one to have a go at the kaleidoscope technique but I just did the HIS version - you know me by now I LOVE kraft card!  I used white pearl, soft grey and teal inks only and instead of background stamping I used my new SU woodgrain folder for some embossed detail instead.  The sentiment is from hero arts embossed on vellum and folded aruond the card with a teal matt behind to make it pop.


5 comments:

  1. Really love your examples from class, love the fern version of the his card, really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Tara! Love the idea of his and hers cards - might as well! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking cards, I too really like the fern you used on the masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really eye-catching, love them,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not even trying to keep up with class... I'm the quiet one at the back taking it all in :0)
    You've chosen my fave cards so far, love the his n hers versions. Another score for Kraft here too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips