Saturday 23 March 2013

Easter is coming?

Not that you can tell from the view from my craft room window today but next weekend we put the clocks forward and British SUMMER Time begins - really????  The 6 inches we've got says otherwise!  My mother, who lives on one of Sheffield's 7 hills (we're in the valley) has about 14 inches so winter looks like it's set in for a while yet....


So, what else to do but stay warm in the craft room and have a good old play :-)   

 
But, regardless of the weather, Easter is coming and I needed some more cards so I used the Monday Mood Board at WPlus9 this week as my inspiration and made a little card.


I used one of their lovely littler banner stamps and inked it simply with yellow and orange ink and used a momento pen to ink the string in between.  I then used stamps from the new Good Egg set from Waltzingmouse for the remaining elements of my card with the same inks.  Quick one layers ready to repeat in a few colours for all the cards I need to send.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips