Saturday 3 May 2014

Waltzingmouse Parrots

We have a fabulous new colour theme at Waltzingmouse Fanatics this fortnight based on some bright parrots  http://waltzingmousefanaticschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-17-colours.html


I was drawn to the purple and orange so decided to take artistic licence with the apple blossom in this seed packet design and I know it's mostly white or pink but we can paint it any colour we like now can't we that's the fun of stamping!   I wanted to do a little watercolouring ahead of the online class I'm taking from Monday so I can see if I've improved by the end of the class ;-)

I added a sentiment from "Frame It" on a green banner to finish it off and bring in more of the colours.

Do pop along and join in the challenge  http://waltzingmousefanaticschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-17-colours.html


3 comments:

  1. Tara - I think this is absolutely gorgeous! The apple blossom is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card and is perfect for the Waltzingmouse Fanatics challenge! I am also taking the online watercolouring for cardmakers class and can't wait for it to start tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Tara, I love the colours you have used. Thank you for your comment on my blog today. It is not your fault things are out of stock, we crafters are like vultures! We want everything NOW! You are bound to be sold out because you sell the items we cannot get anywhere else in the UK and I thank you for that! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips