Monday 1 July 2013

Wedding Muse


I really loved the card Anita made for this weeks' MUSE challenge and new immediately I wanted to make a wedding card based on it http://musecardclub.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/muse-challenge-23.html but I had such a busy week last week that I only got time to muse it on today so again I'm playing last minute Mable on linking it up!


I changed the black lines for score lines then cut a variety of different sized hearts using my stampin up punch and simon says die from silver glitter paper, teal card, eau-de-nile dp and a page from an old Catherine Cookson novel!   I finished with some silver and teal gems and a sentiment from Waltzingmouse's Big Day Additions set stamped in tide pool ink.

All the paper was out of my snippets box so I'll link it up as my entry into Di's snippet challenge - not that I made much of a dint on my stash!  http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/pixies-crafty-snippets-playground-week_30.html 


11 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I get a collage-y feel from the different types of hearts (sparkly and texty), but still lovely and clean! Thanks for playing with this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, this is so sensational! It's a fantastic snippets card and a great CASE of Anita's card for MUSE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scored lines, wedding card--brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Tara, love that you used a Catherine Cookson novel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be last minute but you wouldn't know it. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your version Tara and that's a lovely sentiment too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 01, 2013

    Ooh, this is fabulous, Tara, the scored lines, all the different finishes on the hearts, the wonderful bling ... brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this Tara - so many lovely hearts yet still very elegant!

    Your snippets prize goodies arrived safely - am away a bit this week but wanted to quickly let you know in case I don't manage to email. Thank you so much!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb card! I've been absent from blooger for weeks and so glad to mooch around and found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card and great interpretation. I particularly love the teal and silver combo, will definitely have to try that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interpretation...the hearts look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips