Saturday 5 May 2012

Spectacular Spectacles!

I'm kind of new to the world of Moxie Fab but I'm really glad I've found my way in as I'm so inspired by the pictures and trends Cath posts there.  So, I thought I'd throw myself in at the deep end and enter one of their challenges - this one is all about the trend for spectacles in papercrafting images and the images she collected are fabulous - I love the black and white dress http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/04/spectacular-spectacles-challenge.html

I went with a whimsical approach and this is my card:


The card is mostly computer generated - I designed the layout of the sentiment in word using text boxes to get the alignment how I wanted it.  The large glasses are clipart that I I printed onto card, cut out, stuck onto acetate and cut again popped up with pinflair glue.  I had drew the dotted red line and then stamped a couple of rows of matching red spectacles on the basecard with a stamp from papersmooches.

Hope it makes you all smile :-D

8 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! I love Moxie Fab too but haven't entered the challenges before... they have me a bit stumped, but you've hit it out of the park with this one - love it! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara this is great...I have a friend who works in an opticians and this would be a great card for her...


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, Tara. Great combination of digi's and stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this one Tara - it's absolutely brilliant! I've spent the last three minutes screwing up my eyes trying to read the message and ahhhh! it's so sweet! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever Tara, love the eye test style sentiment :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tara! Thanks for linking this up to the Spectacular Spectacles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool sentiment!! Great job with the Moxie Fab Spectacular Spectacles challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips