Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sweet Peas

I've been browsing around the new release at There She Goes this weekend and can't wait for some of the new sets arrive :-)   They have a new challenge too, which is a lovely sketch so I dug out some of my older TSG stamps and played along.


Here's the link to the challenge if you want to play along - you can even win a voucher to spend on their stamps http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.com/2012/02/tsg145-sketch-challenge.html


I've used the lovely sweet pea stamp and inked it up in green and coloured the flowers in mostly in my softest copics with a hint of deeper pink at the centres.  I added the definition stamp in a matching pink ink and created some layers to match the decorative papers I chose (my favourite ever My Minds Eye set - Pretty Please).  Nice quick make and perfect for Mother's Day and as Paper Play want cards for mothers or female relatives I'm entering their challenge too  http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2012/02/12-week-8-for-mother.html

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tara,
    Such a pretty card. I love your sweetpeas. You have coloured them so delicately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very very pretty Tara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly ordered these sweet peas Tara,such a pretty card :0)
    You go girl for that $5 store voucher :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check this out Tara!

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/02/torico-blog-hop-candy-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips