Sunday 19 June 2011

A bunch of get well wishes

In addition to the anniversary card I made for her yesterday, my Mum also asked me to make her a couple of get well soon cards.

For the first one, I've returned to this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge which this week lets you choose from any of their past sketches, so this time I have opted for WMSC37 but used the wonderful Back in the Saddle once more as this is just my favourite get well card stamp.



For the second card, I used this cute "sicky monster" from paper make-up.  I just love how ill he looks but can still make a cute card.  I coloured with copics, using a dotty technique on the towel to add texture.  The feeling icky sentiment comes with him.  I just matted onto some papers from using the same colours I used on the monster.


Thirdly, I used "nurse nora" which I think is a greeting farm stamp but I can't be sure.  Again, coloured with copics, cut out with nesties this time and I added a bit of ribbon which reminded me of the lines on machines from hospital dramas....


I need to work on a civil partnership card commission after dinner and a couple more birthday cards.

Catch you later.

Craftilicious x

6 comments:

  1. 3 sweet get well cards - they're sure to bring a smile to the recipients! thanks for including the WMS sketch in your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara - super selection of cards. My favourite is the WMS one - looks so elegant and the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that "Back in the Saddle" sentiment for a get well card, it's just the best! The CAS design with it is perfect. All of these cards will cheer somebody right up, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love the sentiment one and little monster is uber cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the WMS Sentiment, love the CAS stylings of this card.... Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips