Tuesday 12 May 2015

Angular Water

Hello out there if you're still with me - it's been a while.....

Today I am playing in a couple of challenges which I have managed to combine - the photo inspiration at Paper Smooches Sparks with Less is More's one layer water....


The photo made me think of angular waves so I stamped a few fish, coloured with copics and coated with glossy accents to create a resist before I stamped my waves over the top.  All the stamps are by Paper Smooches - Borderlicious, Briny Blue and Happy Birthday - the latter I used to create my sentiment borrowing half from one of the ones in the set and pairing it with the word in Briny Blue.

Here's the photo that inspired me.


4 comments:

  1. This is so fun and colourful Tara.
    Love your stamping and background water - superb take on the challenge.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used chevrons for your water, and such bright fun colours too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's creative thinking to turn the pattern into water Tara, thanks for taking part in the PS Sparks challenge this week :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card on the Paper Smooches Facebook page--- Congrats on being a FB Featured Fan!

    LOVE this card--- what a great underwater scene! LOVE your chevrons and how you were inspired by the photo! FAB!

    THANKS for joining in the fun with the PSS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips