Wednesday 11 June 2014

Nouveau Tiles

I really loved the new floral stamps at Clearly Besotted as soon as I saw them http://www.clearlybesottedstamps.com/products/nouveau-flowers and I knew I could do so much with them.  This is my second make for my SIL who's birthday is today and I was inspired to create a tile like the ones you see in fireplaces you can't afford!


I used one image and stamped it 4 times then selectively inked just the bud ad added that where the leaves joined.   The sentiment is made up from a WPlus9 set and a Mama Elephant set.

As their new challenge is Anything Goes then I'll link it up it http://www.stampingsharing.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/clearly-besotted-challenge-12-anything.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, Tara! I love the way you made such a pretty tile pattern using the florals - very innovative :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips