Sunday 13 April 2014

Wait for it

It's my day to inspire over at Make the Day Special Stamp Store where we bring you all the best of the US craft brands without the dreaded import costs....   Today I am playing with one of our newer brands CASual Friday stamps who have some fabulous sentiment based stamps and when I saw the new "Wait for it" set I knew I had to play with it.  If you're not a "How I Met Your Mother" fan, then this card may be somewhat lost on you, but if like me you're a fan then I don't think I have to say much more...


I started with a black DL base card and cut a white panel from which I die cut some chevrons allowing the black base to show through.  Apart from the sentiment the only other decoration was some chevron and dotty washi tape.  For the sentiment I split the word LEGENDARY to make space for the "wait for it" to go in between in a nod to Barney Stinson.  I think this is a fun card for a guy and there are lots of great sentiments in the set.


1 comment:

  1. It's not one I watch but I love how you've split the sentiment :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips