Thursday 2 January 2014

Retro Fairy

It feels like ages since I made a card for a challenge, so I'm starting the new year as I hope to go on - being crafty and creative!   So here's a card I made for the current sketch at retro sketches.


The main image is from the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls range and she is stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with distress markers and a waterbrush.  The sentiments are from Hero Arts It's Your Day and the DP from papermania.  I didn't manage to get my sentiment around the fairy as in the sketch so I used fairy dust instead - hope that's OK.

I'm also going to enter this into the current "anything goes" challenges at KIS http://kis-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/kis-30-anything-goes.html and http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-pink-elephant-challenge-tpe231.html

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colours and that fairy is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Just catching up on blogland-look what I missed! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Gorgeous!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips