Friday 1 March 2013

A Girly Ark

My friend at work for whom I made the nappy cake recently had her baby last weekend - a little girl - and now she's home and has her card I can share it...


I coloured the image with copics, added a little shimmer with luminarte paints onto the pink ark and then cut and matted with nesties.  I added a couple of strips of washi tape and personalised it with my favourite alphabet stamp (Elzybells no longer available)

I'm working on magazine submissions tonight so that's all I can share for now and have a busy weekend so may not have much to share.  Enjoy yours whatever you're doing!

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous - such a sweet image.

    Have fun with the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and fum - a very sweet baby card! Have a lovely busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara
    Fabulous card..... Love the image...
    Hugs ylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your girly ark! That alphabet is fab - perfect for all occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Tara and such a very sweet card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips