Wednesday 16 March 2011

Besties Birthday Card and Pressie

It was my best friends birthday on Monday, and when I saw last months Kraftin Kimmie release I knew I had to have the biker stamp as her hubby is a biker dude so I knew exactly the card layout I wanted to colour.  We both love Grease too so this Danny and Sandy image is just right!  It's quite a complex number to colour though and took me about 4 hours to make all in all!!!  I am pleased with it though.

She is also a big fan of jewellery so I made her this necklace as part of her gift in shades to match her current favourite wardrobe colours.  It's quite a simple necklace to make and I love the rose links that I found on ebay recently.

I am entering the card into the following challenges:

http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-69-anything-goes.html


Thanks for visiting me today :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great card Tara...and what a beautiful present to go with it.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and beautiful necklace! nice to find someone else who also makes jewellery & c ards :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and necklace. She's going to love them! Grease rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips