Thursday 21 October 2010

Anything Goes Black and White Challenge

I haven't joined in with any challenges before, but I found this gorgeous ribbon in CostCo this week - its for decorating my Christmas present wrapping really, but when I saw that Anything Goes Challenge Blog were doing a black and white theme this week, I knew it would be perfect to make a really quick card.


I covered a strip of white card with the ribbon to make sure the black card didn't show through, then mounted it and added some black plastic pearls to areas on the design.  I matched these with some white liquid pearl dots to the right edge, and a CraftWork Cards black and white circular sentiment to finish it off.  Full card in under 5 minutes from start to finish which has to be a record for me!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment about my Belles´n´Whistles trick or treat me card!
    I stamped the image once on acetate and once on white paper. This one I colored. I attached the sheets to each other - only on the top - so they perfectly ly on each other and put the colored one in a little pocket that I made from kraft cardstock. If you pull the images now, the color "apears" on the area that is already pulled out from the pocket.
    There is an instruction for a whole card on Splitcoaststampers here but I never tried the whole card since it looks quite complicated to me.

    Hope this was help - if not feel free to email me.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous the ribbon is beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Tara love how you have used that fabulous ribbon. Thanks for joining us over at AG. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips