Saturday 30 May 2015

Gladys the Superhero

I've been falling back in love with my copics recently, mostly because I now have Sandy Allnock's hex chart which has revolutionised my colouring - it makes it soooo much easier to get colours to blend when you can see which ones are next to each other by shade rather than trying to work out the complex numbering scheme!

So I've had my pens out today to play in Less Is More's 2 or 4 legs theme http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/lucky-dip-week-226.html and now let me introduce you to Seniorita Gladys by Stamping Bella - I just LOVE her!


She is simply coloured with copics  - I gave her a slight blue rinse as she reminds me of my Nannan!  I deliberately had her cape just hanging over the edge of the card to add a little interest to an otherwise plain card.  To balance out all the red I highlighted the yellow by adding a matching strip of card to the left hand side.   Isn't she rocking those starry pants lol!

Catch you later :-)
Thanks for visiting

Tara

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's brilliant Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally rockin' the pants, I love this Tara :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! What a fun image!
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pahahaaa, this is fab! She's awesome, love how you've let the cape go over the edge too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara, this is terrif!
    She could only be called Ethel couldn't she! Your colouring really is fab!
    Just love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW what a brilliant image Tara.
    That's one leggy super hero and brilliantly coloured
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is so awesome! Thanks for the link to the Copic hex chart! Awesome job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fun card and what a great image! I really love her blue rinse LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Tara and the chart looks interesting! Thanks for the link
    Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More

    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips