Saturday 13 June 2015

Home Down Under

One of my blogging buddies has recently moved down under and I needed to make her a new home card so I was very happy when I saw today's Less is More theme!  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/week-228-one-layer-card.html


She's waiting to pick up her dog from quarantine so I knew the set I wanted to use as it features the perfect doggie along with lots of bits and bobs to decorate the house and garden  - This Awesome House by Winnie and Walter.  I did a little masking to add the topiary by the front door, used glossy accents on the glass to keep the white space and then just did some soft water colouring with distress markers.

Thanks for coming up with the perfectly timed challenge ladies!


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous masking of those topiary trees and what a fab town house stamp set. So glad our challenge was so fitting for you.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image Tara, I didn't notice the hound at first, it's a great touch! I'm sure your buddies will be thrilled with it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene Tara and one layer is good for posting air mail too :)
    Thank you very much for joining us.
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one fantastic stamp and grand property Tara. I love the cute little dog behind the railings there ... such a cute added bit of attention!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that scene you created! & that little doggy in the fence just makes in perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips