Friday 25 November 2011

Birthday throwdown

Today is the birthday of one of my DT members over at St Luke's - the lovely Lynne so I made a card for her and now I know she's opened it, I can share it on here.  Bizzarely 3 of the 6 of us have birthdays this month so watch this space for another card on Monday!

I decided to play with this week's colours at Colorthrowdown  as I love teals and blue and brown, but I think my "red" is more dark pink than real red I must confess.  I  coloured the cute little greeting farm stamp with copics, cut her out and layered her up on some decorative papers that had the colour throwdown colours.  The sentiment is stamped and embossed in chocolate brown pearlised ink.

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2011/11/color-throwdown-169.html

Hope you've had a fabulous birthday Lynne!


4 comments:

  1. A really cute card Tara beautifully coloured and gorgeous backing papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! The image is colored perfectly and I just adore that sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday card! Love your beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips