Monday 26 September 2011

OLW Sentimental

Another quickie - on a bit of a roll tonight so sorry to overload your blog reader!

I haven't played along with OLW since it returned from its summer break, but I love sentiment stamps and fancied the challenge of doing them one layer rather than my usual approach of putting them in nesties with lots of ribbon and DP.  This is what I came up with - I'm in Christmas mode still as you can see:


Stamps are Waltzingmouse - inked simply in black and silver with a tiny spot of glitter in the centre of each snowflake.

That's all for tonight folks.

Tara x

10 comments:

  1. A very classy Christmas card just love it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS Tara, just what you need for a Christmas card. I should be stamping but feel to shattered this eve so thought I'd blog hop instead :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific Tara!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara - this is just lovely. I really like the touch of blue in the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card, Tara! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Lovely one layer card, perfectly placed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips