Monday 24 April 2017

Stripes

I rarely get time to browse challenges and play along but I do try when I get a spare 10 minutes and when I saw the stripes theme come up on Less is More this weekend I had an immediate flash of inspiration and came up with this!


Simple embossed striped lines topped with a stripe of yellow stars and an "all stars" sentiment to go with them.  I used an MFT die called stitched strip to create the stripes and stars and scattered a few of the stars from the die around the card for fun.  The sentiment is from a discontinued MFT stamp set.

Thanks for visiting.

Tara

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Tara! That stitched die is gorgeous (totally on my wishlist!) and the sentiment and stars make a really awesome card. Fab! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge. CAS! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little combo of stripes, Tara. And...yay! I have that stitched die :) Love the pop of yellow from the stars.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips