Saturday 4 October 2014

WCMD at Waltzingmosue Fanatics

We're making it super easy to play at Waltzingmouse Stamps this week - our challenge is anything goes in celebration of World Card Making Day.


I got my new goodies from Claire  this week so had to use them to play!  I went with the new Robin and pieced him using wood veneers and scraps of paper (his red heart is a gift tag which is super shiny!) and a little copic colouring.

I used the AMAZING new snowflake die to emboss a background to stand him on as I wanted something  on the card but for him to be the focus.  I am really pleased with how it came out.

Do pop over to the challenge and join in with us - anything Waltzingmouse goes this week! http://waltzingmousefanaticschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-28-anything-goes-some-news.html

3 comments:

  1. Tara - this is absolutely stunning! I do like the impression of the snowflake behind that fabulous robin! Love all the detail and texture on Mr Robin! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cant get over the texture the woodgrain gives to this cute feathered friend...love it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new stamps from Waltzingmouse. Your piecing on the Robin with woodgrain is so unusual. Great to use the snowflake embossed as his background. Just love the sentiment !
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips