Saturday 18 October 2014

Little Penguins

This weeks' Less is More challenge is to feature "little creatures" so I took it as a perfect excuse to use the new Mama Elephant penguin stamps I just got in store today before they sell out!  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/week-194-little-creatures.html


I stamped 4 of them in a row, skating along until, like me on ice, they fall over and get very red in the face!   The sentiment and "ice lines" are from the companion set which I just love nearly as much as the little fellas themselves so I will be making my Christmas cards with these this year I think.

As it's a one layer card I used pencils to colour them in so it doesn't show on the inside and I left the sentiment open-ended so I can use this card for any reason by finishing it off inside with whatever I need at the time.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. so cute these little penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara these are totally adorable, lovely one layer creation
    Thank so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I think these little chaps might see their way into this week's challenge Tara... they are the cutest!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I keep seeing these little penguin stamps popping up in blogland ... I'm trying my best to please my bank manager by NOT looking and purchasing them!
    BUT couldn't help peeping at your card Tara ... it's so utterly cute and perfectly coloured.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe.... Id be the one on the far right if I had skates on!!!
    Such a cute card Tara :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara - they are really cute! I can't stand on ice - I always end up on my bum :)
    Great card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips