Saturday 12 April 2014

Inspired by Lilacs

So being stuck in looking after a patient recovering from surgery does have its advantages - I made another card today!

I decided to play in the current Clearly Besotted challenge which is "Spring" and my first thought of spring was Lilacs - I love when the trees come into bud.  I look the colours of lilacs and came up with this.


I die cut the rose die and embossed it with ranger verdigris powder.  I die cut it again from cardstock in lilac and darker purple and pieced the bits into the embossed version before covering them in glossy accents to give it a faux enamel look.  I finished with a very handy sentiment for when you miss a birthday like I did today.....

http://www.stampingsharing.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/clearly-besotted-challenge-10-spring.html

1 comment:

  1. Simply elegant, Tara. Wonderful colours and I love the glossy accents! :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips