Tuesday 23 July 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby!

It's my husband's birthday today so naturally I have a card to share ;-)   I made it using one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps as my hubby is a bit of a petrol-head (despite only learning to drive some 10 years ago) - quite often I come in to find the TV on "Dave" with a Top Gear re-run so I thought this card would suit him!


I stamped the image and coloured with copics before cutting with oval nesties and mounting onto green to bring out the British Racing Green of the car.  The DP is from a 12 x 12 pad and I thought the vintage motors added nicely to the theme.  I selectively stamped the word "wonderful" from a Hero Arts stamp and "Husband" from Waltzingmouse onto the DP and then embossed them in green.  Finished with a simple happy birthday (Hero Arts) embossed in white on a black flag banner.

I am going to enter this into this week's Here Come The Boys Challenge http://herecometheboysblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/challenge-56-anything-goes-for-menboys.html

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant image and gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
    Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the image, thanks for joining in the fun at Here come the Boys Anything goes challenge.
    DT Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips