Thursday 13 December 2012

CASology gift

The cue word at CASology this week is gift and it made me think of one of my favourite Christmas stamps so I had a play  http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/week-23-gift.html


I'm not sure where the little elf is from now as I didn't label it but I just love him.  Simply stamped and coloured with copics for glossy accents on his glasses and flower soft for the fur trim.  The sentiment is from There She Goes embossed in white onto the red base card.




9 comments:

  1. Hi Tara

    This is brilliant.

    Love the fun image and the lovely red card base!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your sweet card Tara and such a fun image..

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is just the cutest image! I love that you popped the ball at the top of the hat out of the rectangle! Thanks so much for sharing your gift with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Tara! The fur finishes it off perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you like this little elf! He's just so darn cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun take on the cue word! great card... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This wins the prize for the best whimsy holiday card of 2012, Tara! Congratulations for the HM shoutout from CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips