The challenge this week (well last week technically as it finishes in a couple of hours) at CASual Friday's was to create a CAS card featuring a banner or banners. http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/cfc67.html
I had a couple of ideas for this but didn't manage to execute them so I went for something quick and simple.
I used the Apothecary Art set from Stampin Up stamped onto kraft 3 times. I coloured the rose wreath on one layer with pencils and fussy cut it mounting it with pin flair glue for dimension. I stamped a sentiment from hero arts in two chalk inks to match the roses onto the banner on another impression and cut the banner out, mounting it a bit higher with more pin flair. I cut the base image out by hand and mounted onto a textured kraft base card with some strips of DP in tonal colours.
Thanks for visiting.