Thursday 13 January 2011

Surprise Package

I made this card for my nieces birthday - it's actually a Christmas Magnolia image, but I think she works well as a birthday surprise too.  The little banner is a Magnolia stamp too.  The sentiment is an Elzybells stamp, but unfortunately Elzybells has closed its doors so this is no longer available to buy I'm afraid.

As usual, she is stamped on smooth white card and coloured with Copics.  I'm not sure what the DP's are - they were in my "pile".  Martha's loop border punch and a bit of velvet ribbon add some extra detail.  (sorry about the dodgy photo - this was taken before I learnt how to clean the lense!)


I've just found a challenge blog which is new to me, which used only to do the ever-so-hard-to-obtain Hanglar and Stanglar stamps, but now they've added Magnolia's into the mix, so I'm going to do a last minute entry into their Anything Goes challenge

1 comment:

  1. AWE! That pennant banner is super cute and love the papers!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips