Friday 26 November 2010

Woofs and Paws

It was my friends birthday last week and she owns an adorable little whippet who looks exactly like the whippet on this card I made for her.  I found the rubber stamp on eBay over the summer and bought it in preparation as I just knew she'd love it.


I stamped and coloured with copics, added glossy accents for a nice shiny nose, and mounted onto Die Cuts With a View papers from their Pet stack.  A craftwork cards sentiment tinted with distress inks and a bone ribbon rosette finishes it off.

As I knew she would love the image so much, I decided to make her a set of note cards as a gift.  I made a simple folder, covered it and added ribbon ties and a gorgeous sentiment stamp from Stempelglede stamps mounted using a nestabilities lables die.  (Actually, I should confess, I got my husband to do the measuring for the folder - I just cut it out!)


I used the same paper inside and yes, putting the flowers upside down WAS a deliberate mistake  ;-)


I then made 6 A6 notelet cards, same image but stamped on brown as I didn't have time to colour them all in, with the same bone ribbon as an accent.    Simple and elegant.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips