Tuesday, 4 June 2013
This is my take on Maille's final card as May's Muse at CASE study http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/case-study-challenge-143.html
There were lots of things I loved about this card - the CAS design, the wooden feathers with hints of trendy neon and the kraft card base so I decided to do something very similar with just a change of theme from feathers to cameras.
I used some studio calico wooden cameras and inked the edges with Hero Arts neon ink cubes which worked well on the whole but for some reason on the middle one the orange ink bled up the camera but I decided just to go with it as it was in the middle and call it a "happy accident". The bubble word is from Simple Stories "snapshot" and the little stars are there as the pink one is covering another little accident where I got pink ink on the card base.....